Introducing Speech and Text Analytics
A one day workshop to build the case for your business
11th Sept - Manchester
23rd Oct - Bristol (South West)
20th Nov - Central London
Who should attend?
This is a one-day introductory workshop into how an interaction analytics solution can deliver tangible business benefit from your customer interactions, regardless of channel. This management training workshop is ideal if:
- You are looking to implement or evaluate interaction analytics
- You are new to the topic and would like to find out how it can help your business.
- You are looking to create a business case to support the deployment of an interaction analytics solution.
- You are looking to expand your analysts role to include:
- Uncovering the issues impacting the business
- Performing a root-cause analysis to determine the best actions to take to resolve the issues
- Monitor the impact of the changes.
What will you take away?
This valuable interactive workshop will help you:
- Identify the best areas in which to apply interaction analytics solutions to your business issues
- Determine the steps you need to take in order to achieve this
- Understand how to effectively communicate the business benefits of implementing an interaction analytics solution to all necessary stakeholders, and gain their support
- Discover how to shape your current analysis programme by using our analytics framework
- Make an informed choice about the technology you need and how to source it
Each delegate will also be given the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of an interaction analytics solution to help to identify the business processes, procedures and agent behavioural issues that stand in the way of you achieving your contact centres’ business goals. In addition to this, each delegate will receive their own customised workbook to help develop a full action plan so that you are fully equipped to influence change within your organisation.
The Workshop Agenda
- Different types of Analytics available
- 3 Key things you need to know
- 3 main areas where you can gain valuable insight
- Introduction of the Analytics Framework
- System demonstration – how to utilise the technology
- Hands on experience of using Analytics with our unique training system
- Case Study Presentations – Hear from experienced practioners and award winners on how Analytics has changed their business
- Q&A Session with experienced practioners to help frame your thoughts and dispel the myths surrounding Analytics
- Develop your own Action Plan around how you can utilise Analytics technology in your organisation
This workshop is offered for free to anyone working in the contact centre or customer operations, as part of our strategic alliance for independent education supported by Nexidia.
Places at each workshop are limited so book your preferred date and location now.
Take a look at these articles, videos and links