Public Service Membership
Can we help you balance service and efficiency in your operation?
The specialist skills required to plan for a well balanced operation require specialist support. Why struggle on your own when the contact centre industry has a dedicated forum for best practice and professional development?
This special membership offer for local authorities, charities, policing and other local service providers, gives you a package of site visits, conference place, seminars and networking events at special rates. To view other types of membership see the related articles below.
Is public service membership for me?
Membership offers you year-round support and a formal programme of advice and best practice, providing an opportunity to meet with people facing similar problems, find solutions to the common challenges you face and learn from experiences in all industry sectors.
Membership helps you:-
- Keep up-to-date in a time-efficient manner.
- Access resources and case studies and avoid re-inventing the wheel.
- Share best practice, establish benchmarks and learn from others.
- Gain great discounts on training and development programmes.
Special benefits for public service
The special individual public service membership package is about Best Practice. You pay one annual subscription which is equivalent to the price of a conference place and gain a package of benefits worth far more.
- A free place at our Annual Conference – worth £1345.
- Three free site visits or benchmarking seminars from our Best Practice Programme and one networking event.
- The conference & best practice places can be shared with colleagues.
- £200 discount off all our training courses and £250pa off your Advanced Certificate
- Access to Skills Framework and member log in to our website
- Advice and support by phone/email.
2014-15 cost of Public Service Membership is £1345 + VAT
Take a look at these articles, videos and links