Professional Accreditation is your opportunity to have formal industry recognition for your skills and experience as a contact centre planning professional.
With four accreditation levels, there is a category to recognise each stage of the professional career path. The programme will recognise planning and MI professionals from inbound, outbound, back office and operational roles to reflect the broad range of roles and skills required by today’s professionals.
Accreditation is designed to recognise the individual’s commitment to their own professional development and to best practice as a whole across the industry. Attaining each level will be based on evidence of experience, learning and commitment to best practice, with applicants expected to commit at minimum 100 hours per year (8-9hours per month) to their continual professional development.
Use the links on this page to explore this site and understand fully the benefits Professional Accreditation offers you as a contact centre planning professional.
Foundation Certificate graduate or equivalent experience and knowledge, with evidence of continued commitment to learning and best practice.
Specialist Certificate or post graduate certificate in resource planning or equivalent experience and knowledge, with evidence of continued commitment to learning and best practice. At this level, commitment to best practice is demonstrated by taking an active role in discussion groups, networking, hosting visits and offering presentations.
Advanced Certificate or post graduate diploma in resource planning or equivalent experience and knowledge, with evidence of continued commitment to learning and best practice. At this level, commitment to industry best practice is demonstrated by invitations to be keynote speakers at industry webinars, seminars, conference etc and by writing articles or moderating discussions.
Role model to the profession; by invitation only
Benefits of Professional Accreditation
- Industry-wide recognition of your skills and experience
- Professional learning and development portal – including blogs, knowledge centre, discussion room and ask the expert facility.
- Annual best practice guide – including all the latest innovations and research
- Skills framework – the framework assists you in identifying skills gaps and the skills you need to progress your career.
- Specialist webinars – covering key topics, driven by content from the blogs and discussion room.
- Quarterly best practice newsletter – covering all the hot content from the blogs and discussion room.
- Free VIP upgrade at selected Professional Planning Forum events
Click on the links below for further information
Introduction to Professional Accreditation (video)
Take a look at these articles, videos and links