Public Service Membership
Can we help you balance service and efficiency in your operation?
The specialist skills required to plan for a well balanced operation require specialist support. Why struggle on your own when the contact centre industry has a dedicated forum for best practice and professional development?
This special membership offer for local authorities, charities, policing and other local service providers, gives you a package of site visits, seminars and networking events at special rates. To view other types of membership see the related articles below.
Is public service membership for me?
Membership offers you year-round support and a formal programme of advice and best practice, providing an opportunity to meet with people facing similar problems, find solutions to the common challenges you face and learn from experiences in all industry sectors.
Membership helps you:-
- Keep up-to-date in a time-efficient manner.
- Access resources and case studies and avoid re-inventing the wheel.
- Share best practice, establish benchmarks and learn from others.
- Gain great discounts on training and development programmes.
Special benefits for local government
The special individual public service membership package is about Best Practice. You pay one annual subscription which is equivalent to the price of a conference place and gain a package of benefits worth far more.
- A free place at our Annual Conference in 2012 – worth £1295.
- Three free site visits or benchmarking seminars from our Public Service Best Practice Programme and one networking event.
- The conference & best practice places can be shared with colleagues.
- £100 discount off all our training courses and £250pa off your Advanced Certificate – this discount is for your personal use only.
- Advice and support by phone/email.
2011-12 cost of Public Service Membership is £1295 + VAT